Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Beauty.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Beauty.com

Have you shopped at Beauty.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Beauty.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Beauty.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I just got my first order from beauty.com today and I am so pleased with it! The time from placing the order to it arriving on my doorstep was less than a week! Plus, I saved over $125 (yes, you read that correctly!) due to a combination of coupons posted on Sunshine Rewards and a really super freebie offer (The Shoshanna beauty bag worth over $100) beauty.com is running until 3/31. The Beauty Bag has several deluxe samples and two or three full size "samples" in colors that are truly wearable.

I had some beauty supplies to restock anyway, so I decided to try beauty.com to replenish my stash and I'm so glad I did. I didn't realize they carry so many brands. While I don't need to return anything, I did carefully review their return policy and it looks like a very good one. Their emails were prompt and shipping was lightning fast. I'm so incredibly happy with my purchase and the great freebies AND the cash back I earn by shopping through SR, I'm going to make another purchase before the end of the month! Beauty.com's benefits, prices, and selection far outweigh those of my local stores and I will be returning for all my skin-care and beauty needs.

Just ordered from Beauty.com for the first time and I couldn't be happier with their service. Since it was my first order and it was over $25 I got free shipping too! (LOVE free shipping!!!)

Got lots of free samples which it seems like they are always having some sort of special for...and the shipping was super-fast! I think I had my order in 3-4 days...including the weekend!

My SR credits came through no problem also...would highly recommend this site! It's fun and easy to browse and navigate too!