Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shutterfly

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shutterfly

Have you shopped at Shutterfly? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Shutterfly at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Shutterfly at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Love the quality of the pictures and how easy the site is to use.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I just put in a huge order and they got them here quickly and packaged to avoid damage. Love the quality of the prints and that they put the image name on the back (helps to sort out what I took when especially with the big orders!)
    Sunshine Rewards

I made a 12x12 photobook from my wedding pictures and it came out just as good as if I had ordered it from my photographer. Shutterfly's site for making the books is so easy to use, literally drag and drop. I've gotten so many compliments on the book saying it looked so professional. It only took a few days to ship!

I just ordered a half dozen calendars from Shutterfly for Christmas gifts. I was more than pleased with the quality. It was not flimsy paper, it was thick, card stock for each page. The quality is fantastic!
    I also ordered Christmas photo cards and they arrived the same day. They are just as cute.
    The best thing was shipping. I received free shipping due to their special. I ordered the items on Sunday night and they arrived at my house Thursday of the same week! That is faster than anything else I've ordered lately. Especially with free shipping!
    I will order from them again, especially those awesome calendars!

I am so impressed with Shutterfly!! I made a calender for a christmas gift...but did not get it ordered until 12/20. Standard shipping said it would not be here until 1/02 or later. I got an email that said it was shipped on 12/22 and was delivered to me on 12/23 in time for christmas! The calender was perfect!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have been inpressed by them as well. I ordered our calendars and photo cards on a Sunday and they were on our porch by that Thursday. This was about a month ago. I was totally happy and the quality of the calendars is wonderful. Family members thought it was very professional.
    Glad you had a good experience too!

I ordered a calendar for my in-laws for Christmas...the calendar came out great and I was amazed at how quickly it arrived!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just received a photo album that I had ordered last week. It had 59 pages, and I noticed upon receipt that the first 6 pages were not bound 1/2 way down. I sent them an e-mail explaining the problem. Within a short time, I got an e-mail with an apology and a promise to send me a whole new album ASAP, this time with 2 day shipping. They also promised to have the supervisor apprised of the situation. They also told me not to send the damaged one back. I can't tell you how impressed I am! I certainly will be ordering from them again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards