Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Restaurant.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Restaurant.com

Have you shopped at Restaurant.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Restaurant.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Restaurant.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I love Restaurant.com-not only do I have gist carts I can use close to home for restaurants I love, I also can use them on vacation.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I agree. We've never had a problem using the gift certifcates at any of the restaurants we've tried. An added bonus is that we've tried some new ones which now we'll return to with or without another gift certificate. I love the deals they offer - you certainly can't beat a $25 gift card for $5 or $3!! Gotta love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered 2 $50 gift certificates that I paid $4 each for with the coupon code and then just printed out on my own printer

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Talk about addiction! I have been addicted to this place since their $2.00 sale a few months ago. Since we are all cash poor these days I have found that some of the restaurants we love to go to are still within reach by going this route. Last night I ate at one of my favorite mexican restaurants. A party of 3 including tip was out the door for 20 bucks. Hubby and I looked at each other for what to do for dinner I told him I would get on and get a cert and boom within minutes we were out the door and on our way to dinner. I have hooked my uncle up in Las Vegas, my best friend in Springfield, MO, my girlfriend in Anaheim, and myself here at home. If you are a sceptic then you need to try it once. If you don't like it you are out a few bucks but if you do you may be hooked too.