Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of drugstore.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of drugstore.com

Have you shopped at drugstore.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for drugstore.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop drugstore.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I just placed two orders with them last week. They are fast and efficient. The orders were both placed the same day and both were shipped the same day however one went USPS and the other Fed Ex. Fed Ex arrived the next day and the postal service order arrived the day after. I did not pay extra shipping on either order.
    This was my third time ordering from Drugstore.com and I have to say they are fast and easy and their products are very nice. I would recommend them anytime.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I try to place at least two orders a month through Drugstore.com and I always place them through Sunshine. Not only do I get free shipping if my order is over $50.00 most of the time, but the products come very fast. I find that shopping through here is actually a lot cheaper then shopping at some of the competing brick and mortor stores.

I order a few times each month from Drugstore.com.

They ship promptly and credit each time for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I will say that they are very slow shipping to the west coast. It does not stop me from ordering from them though. Their prices are decent and I like getting credit for ordering from them. They also have products marked with FSA or HSA which is great for me as we buy a lot of products on there from our HSA account!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have found the prices, on average, to be competetive with my usual grocery store. However, I did order recently and took advantage of several GREAT sales. Combined with the cashback from SR, I saved a lot of money. My shipment arrived in 2 days.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I LOVE drugstore.com and have been ordering from them for several years now. I have never been disappointed with my order. They are fast and efficient and always credit for my SR account. They carry TONS of stuff. You can find nearly anything there...even grills and canopies for tailgate parties!

Drugstore.com is definitely a favorite of mine!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been a loyal drugstore.com customer for three years. They have prompt shipping (as a matter of fact, what prompted this review is that I placed an order at 9pm last night, and it's already shipped-and I had free shipping!), a good selection, and great communication.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Love Drugstore.com, and have been a frequent shopper for almost a year. They have great deals and shipping promotions. And you got to love getting money back for your order that is placed in your account. And they credit very fast.

Sunshine Rewards

For some reason Drugstore.com does not give me any credit shopping through Sunshine.
    I gave them one more try in December and no credit.
    I cleared all my cookies and history before I logged into Sunshine.
    Then I went right to the link.
    Once again. No credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards