Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of drugstore.com

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    For some reason Drugstore.com does not give me any credit shopping through Sunshine.
    I gave them one more try in December and no credit.
    I cleared all my cookies and history before I logged into Sunshine.
    Then I went right to the link.
    Once again. No credit.
    I only get credit about 50% of the time...have a TT now for my order from 1/3. I always clear cookies and never leave the site until my shopping is done, so I have no idea what the problem could be, it's hit or miss and I have no idea why sometimes I get the credit and other times I don't?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I only get credit about 50% of the time...have a TT now for my order from 1/3. I always clear cookies and never leave the site until my shopping is done, so I have no idea what the problem could be, it's hit or miss and I have no idea why sometimes I get the credit and other times I don't?
    Hmm that's weird, I never had a problem with them or getting credit. Then again I've only ordered a half dozen times or so.
    Sunshine Rewards

I found Drugstore.com thru SR and it has been a lifesaver!! My son is Lactose Intollerant and we give him a daily lactose pill, but because he is a child, it can't be a regular Lactaid type pill. I used to get the pills from Walmart, but they stopped carrying them! I searched all over town for 4 days looking for his pills! Then SR had an increase credit for Drugstore.com and i decided to take a look! THEY HAD IT!! And it was even cheaper than Walmart! Now I also order their allergy meds too! And everything comes marked for FSA redemption too! They really are great and super easy to work with.

I will say that shipping is EXTREMELY slow! Sometimes it will take over a week from order placement until it shows up at my house. It think they ship from UT or someplace far away. I did place an order for 2nd day shipping and it shipped perfectly.

Good for crediting too! Never had any problems.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I found Drugstore.com thru SR and it has been a lifesaver!! My son is Lactose Intollerant and we give him a daily lactose pill, but because he is a child, it can't be a regular Lactaid type pill. I used to get the pills from Walmart, but they stopped carrying them! I searched all over town for 4 days looking for his pills! Then SR had an increase credit for Drugstore.com and i decided to take a look! THEY HAD IT!! And it was even cheaper than Walmart! Now I also order their allergy meds too! And everything comes marked for FSA redemption too! They really are great and super easy to work with.

I will say that shipping is EXTREMELY slow! Sometimes it will take over a week from order placement until it shows up at my house. It think they ship from UT or someplace far away. I did place an order for 2nd day shipping and it shipped perfectly.

Good for crediting too! Never had any problems.

What pill is that? Just curious since we're dealing with that in my house too.

Just a side note though, I think they ship out of NJ bc I get my orders the next day, at most 2 days if I ordered late. Either that or they have more then one warehouse.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    What pill is that? Just curious since we're dealing with that in my house too.

Just a side note though, I think they ship out of NJ bc I get my orders the next day, at most 2 days if I ordered late. Either that or they have more then one warehouse.

It's called Digestive Advantage...children's daily lactose pill. it really has helped keep the tummy issues at bay!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards