Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of PersonalizationMall.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of PersonalizationMall.com

Have you shopped at PersonalizationMall.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for PersonalizationMall.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop PersonalizationMall.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I just recently purchased a personalized Chef hat for my DS from Personalization Mall. I received a shipping notification e-mail the day after I placed my order. I requested the cheapest shipping, which was USPS and the order was received in about 5 days. My credit posted within a few days of the order as well.

I was VERY pleased with the look of the hat and personalization. The quality is very good and I would not hesitate to order from this merchant again!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can not say enough about this company. I place my order on 8/26, I also used the cheapest shipping option and received my order on 8/29. The items were in perfect condtion and the quality is fantastic. I highly recommend this company.

I ordered several personalized items for the holidays from personalizationmall.com and was extremely pleased with the quality of each item and also the fast shipping. Throw in the SR cash back and you can't lose! This is a merchant that I will certainly use in the future and highly recommend!

I recently ordered a bib for my niece to wear on her Baptismal day. It was lovely, everyone commented how nice it was and thought I paid much more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered an family ornament from Personalization Mall last year that I love. I got so many compliments on it that I ordered some this year to give as gifts. Everyone loves them. They are a great quality and will last for years. Each ornament comes in a velvet pouch that makes a nice presentation.
    Sunshine Rewards

I usually buy a Hallmark ornament every year. I never got to Hallmark this year and decided to take advantage of the sale that Personalization Mall was having. I ordered a family ornament. I am really pleased with the way the ornament turned out, and it was dated so we have our ornament for 2009. The ornament came quickly and like others I opted for the slowest shipping. Credits were pending within a few days. I will shop here again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards