Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Target.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Target.com

Have you shopped at Target.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Target.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Target.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I placed an order with Target late one night before Christmas. After I had placed the order I thought to myself this stuff will never arrive in time and I should come up with some back up gifts (as all I had ordered were for little children and babies). To my sheer surprise and delight the package arrived the day after the order was placed! One item was back ordered and I was going to go out and buy a replacement but the following day it arrived!!! Target gets a HUGE THUMBS UP in my opinion
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have ordered several times from Target including recently from a baby registry.

Many merchants won't give you credit for affiliate sites if you order from a registry but Target does. I ordered a baby swing at 9am and I received a shipping notice that same day at 4:15pm.

I had it sent to the new parent's house because I wasn't able to attend the baby shower. The new parents were thrilled. The swing was well packed, all the pieces were there and it arrived within a week.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I placed and order through target for a refurbished camcorder. And it credited quickly and I had no problems with the camcorder or with getting credit and it shipped super quick and had it in time for vacation.

Sunshine Rewards