Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Alibris

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Alibris

Have you shopped at Alibris? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Alibris at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Alibris at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I just did have an opportunity to make a purchase from this site and I have already been telling my friends. My son has a huge math book this year and his teacher said it will be coming home almost daily. I decided to try and save us all alot of grief and order a copy to keep at home (save gas on heading to school when it is forgotten and saving back pains for loading down young children with ridiculously heavy books). When I started searching I was having a difficult time finding any copies and the one or two I did locate were over $50 used and $100 new. I happened upon Alibris through SR. They not only had copies of every variety but they had them in all price ranges. I found one and asked the seller about the condition and was advised that it was not suitable to be a new book at school and that it did have somehighlighting and the spine was a little loose but it was in otherwise good condition especailly for use at home. I ordered it on Saturday and have gotten an email that it has shipped already. I will update on it's condition when it arrives. The purchase with shipping cost me about $10.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards