Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Barnes & Noble.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Barnes & Noble.com

Have you shopped at Barnes & Noble.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Barnes & Noble.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Barnes & Noble.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

The Barnes and Noble site was very easy to use, and had very competitive prices. I received my item very quickly (actually before the date I originally expected it to ship- it was a preorder item) and received my cashback through SR very quickly as well.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

The Barnes and Nobel site is lots of fun to spend time on I recently ordered a gift card through them and received it very quickly and my SR credits came in quickly as well. They did charge me shipping for a gift card which I thought was a little odd since it was free shipping for just about everything else on the site that day, but I still got a little extra money from the SR credits back to cover it. Would highly recommend B & N!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards