Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Increases, Contests, and More!

Only a little more than 20 minutes to go!!! I just did a big import of the manual ones.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the manual import - that helped me out a lot!!! I had to work today (darn job!), so I wasn't able to get kickin' on these until about an hour a go...but even in that hour, I managed to rake in 6.50 and I'm THRILLED!!! Thank you very much for a fun filled event.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Speaking of which. All this earning ya'll have done today I bet they look and smell like port o pottys so how about 15 minutes to clean
    What?!?!? At my house, I think not! (Now there's an emoticon you don't see every day, probably would get some people riled up if it was used regularly in responses to posts, lol!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Alrighty! I'm going to start taking them down now. It will likely take me a little while, so if some of you are trying hard to make it through a few last ones, you had better hurry!! Remember that anything you post before 10pm counts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thansk for the extension! I just hope some of mine come thru soon!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks to an early napping preschooler and a 4 year old who went to mom's day out, I actually got to be on the fun for a while!!

Thanks so much for a wonderful BREAK from the "real world".

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Whew! Only got to do about 4 myself thanks to stupid work, but it was fun nonetheless, and I'll LOVE seeing both the big boost in my account when the Entertainment Weekly one goes through AND my BF's face when he gets his subscription. Thanks!!!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thanks! Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie and earn at least one contest entry.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time? I missed a whole bunch of offers because of work but that is okay I got a lot to credit.

Kim
    ________
    Landlords insurance dicussion
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Tricia, if I missed quite a few of them, will they be back? I know it will be lowered credits, but will they come back at all ?