Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Starbucks Store

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Starbucks Store

Have you shopped at Starbucks Store? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Starbucks Store at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Starbucks Store at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love buying Starbucks coffee for presents. The unique flavors and smells make for a very fun present. I typically receive my order within 1 week of ordering it and it is well packed to avoid any damage. This past order I had 2 packages of coffee and 2 Christmas ornaments. The ornaments were wrapped in bubble wrap and the entire package had tissue paper to ensure the coffee bags did not break. They also mailed the gift card separately so that I would not be charged a shipping fee which was very thoughtful and much appreciated.

While I realize that I can go to any corner and purchase the coffee or items I need directly from Starbucks, I like that I can receive cash back on my purchases and also find seasonal items like the Bearistas and ornaments that tend to sell out quickly in the stores. Having the items come to me rather than having to track them down makes ordering online a happier option for me.
    Sunshine Rewards