Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shoes.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shoes.com

Have you shopped at Shoes.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Shoes.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Shoes.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I've ordered from Shoes.com many times without incident. The shoes shipped quickly and they offer free shipping and free returns.

Shoes.com also offers 110% price guarentee. BEWARE that if you take advantage of the guarentee you most likely will lose all of your SR Credits.

From Shoes.com Website
    110% Price Guarantee

Not only does shoes.com offer the best selection of shoes on the web, we also offer the best prices. If you find a lower price on another website than what you paid on shoes.com within 10 days after your purchase on shoes.com, we will refund you 110% of the difference up to the price of the item on our site.

To receive your 110% price guarantee:

1) Place an order on shoes.com for the item that you want.
    2) Contact Us with:

* Your shoes.com order number.
    * The URL (web site address) of the site where you found the lower price.
    * Specify the lower price from such other site, together with applicable shipping & handling charges and sales tax.

NOTES:

* We will not honor email price matches.
    * The same style, size and color of the item in question must be in stock and available for purchase at the other website after ordering from shoes.com.
    * The other website cannot be an auction site.
    * Shipping & handling charges and sales taxes (if any) will be included in determining the price difference.
    * Promo codes or other discounts from the other website will not be included in determining the price difference.
    * Price matching offer applies to a maximum of one pair of shoes per customer per calendar month.
    * Multiple pair discounts such as ?Buy One, Get 2nd Pair at half Price? sales will not be included in determining the price difference.
    * Does not apply to Group Sales, some bags and exluded brands.
    I followed the directions posted above. I didn't think that Promo codes or other discounts highlighted above meant going through an Affiliate link but it does. Sure wish they had spelled that out.

When I contacted Shoes.com about finding the same shoes I had purchased at Shoes.com on another website (who SR didn't have at the time, but we have them NOW!! ) for $85 less, Shoes.com credited me $110% of the difference. I figured the SR credits would be adjusted to reflect the money that was returned to me. It wasn't....I lost it all. That hurt. The credit was over $30. (expensive shoes but well worth it )

MissAngie investigated but said that the shoe companies will most likely reverse all credits if they make a price adjustment. They look upon it as a return. Hardly seems fair.....since they still have my money. I can't be sure about other online shoe companies, since this only happened to me with Shoes.com. Better to be aware ahead of time.

I have always had good service, fast shipping from Shoes.com and their shoes were usually as described.

Just be aware of this glitch and shop around if you are looking for specific shoes so you won't lose your credits.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-05-2009 at 10:58 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I purchased cleats for my daughter through shoes.com this summer. The price was better than in the local sporting goods store, plus we saved an extra 10% off, and got 9% cashback. The order arrived in 2 or 3 days. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed an order with shoes.com. I tried to use SR's $10 off $50 coupon but there are LOTS of restrictions. The brand of shoes I order wasn't eligible. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I have ordered from shoes.com several times, and every time has been a great experience. I have almost always found the sizes I need, whether for myself or my kids. There are great customer reviews that have helped with sizing decisions. The selection is great and prices are usually the same or less than what I find in stores or other online shoe stores. This always credits quickly, and I usually receive my shoes within a few days!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards