Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of CollectiblesToday

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of CollectiblesToday

Have you shopped at CollectiblesToday? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for CollectiblesToday at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop CollectiblesToday at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I have not had a good experience with this company. First I placed an order in February for 2 items. There is no indication on the site that they were backordered or not being delivered right away. I received 1 in June and am still awaiting the other one! Then I placed another order for 3 items. I received 1 item within 2 weeks. About a month after that I got a message stating the other 2 were discontinued or out of stock and they wouldn't be getting more in!

On the good side, I did get SR credit quickly for both orders! But I would definately not order from them again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am a HUGE Tinkerbell fan. I ordered the cutest figurine from here. It was inexpensive, looks adorable in my collection. It came quickly and it credited quickly. I LOVE it!!

The only downside is that I receive about 2 or 3 emails a day from them, and most are duplicates.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post

The only downside is that I receive about 2 or 3 emails a day from them, and most are duplicates.
    Good luck getting them to stop sending emails. Took me months and 3 phone calls even after unsubscribing from the site online several times.

I ordered and received the product in a fair amount of time and received my SR credits promptly too. Unfortunately, I wasn't happy with the product so I returned it. It took a month for my CC to be refunded but my SR credits were reversed within a week. Go figure.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Definately not happy! I ordered something in February! After months & months of delay notices, I received a postcard today (Sept 29) stating I would not be receiving one at all since they are out of stock and there are no more
    Sunshine Rewards

Just returned from vacation to find that they placed an order on my account for something I didn't order nor want at all.
    Sunshine Rewards