Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Apple Store

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Apple Store

Have you shopped at Apple Store? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Apple Store at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Apple Store at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I ordered an armband and new earbuds for DH for father's day. I added an Itune card to take advantage of the free shipping when I reached a certain dollar amount. I liked the site, found the reviews very helpful. Shipping was fast, however, I did not get my cashback credit from this company.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I've always gotten my credit from Apple. Their in-store and online customer service is top notch.
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-09-2008 at 10:53 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is one of my favorite stores. I love that they ship quickly. They have the best products and their refurbished machines are top notch. I have always gotten my credits from them. I love that they will personalize Ipods for you. I also have purchased several different ipod accessories from them.
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007

I ordered IPOD shuffles for my 2 girls this past May/June timeframe. Very easy to order from and like the free shipping and engraving on products. Delivered quickly and packaging was nice for protection. I did like using this site, but never rec'd my SR credit. Submitted a TT, but it is now in the hands of Apple Store (SR did there part on submitting...now waiting to hear)....

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

We bought two laptops through the apple store here. The shipping was free and the turn around time was wonderful. We also bought a refurbished ipod shuffle through them for the holiday season last year and was amazed at the fact that it was pretty much brand new. You could not even tell it was refurbished. Now the only negative I have for them is when we got one of the laptops it didn't come with the software and we just recently had our operating system crash and couldn't fix it until we got new software which was hard since we couldn't talk them into the fact that we never got it in the first place. But overall I would shop there again in an intsant.