Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Hot Topic

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Hot Topic

Have you shopped at Hot Topic? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Hot Topic at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Hot Topic at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Thumbs up for Hot Topic!

I recently made my first order through SR and made a purchase with Hot Topic's online store. They have a really cute Disney Couture t-shirt line and I've been collecting a few of them so I made an order for 2 tops and was really pleased to find that I had a shipping notice from them the next morning! (I had placed the order the evening prior)

My order came by Fed Ex a week to the day of ordering (talk about fast!) The site was easy to navigate. The service was really great and the delivery time was awesome.

I also managed to get credit for my purchase (though it wasn't automatic but I'm fairly sure it was due to my browser issue and not because of the merchant). Either way, the merchandise and service I received was wonderful so I was very pleased. Thumbs up for Hot Topic!

I recently ordered some things from hot Topic-they shipping was reasonable and fast, and they take Paypal. My one gripe is with Hot Topic and not SR-it annoys me that I can't use my Torrid DivaStyle discount at Hot Topic (they're owned by the same company)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.