Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Coldwater Creek

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Coldwater Creek

Have you shopped at Coldwater Creek? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Coldwater Creek at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Coldwater Creek at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I absolutely love Cold Water Creek. They sell woman's clothes, jewelry, accessories, shoes, gifts for the home and art work. I order through Sunshine Rewards and have never had an issue receiving my credits. Since I am a Supermember the order usually credits within the 3 days of purchase.

I receive their catalog in the mail and when I see something I NEED, I shop through SR to get % back. They usually have over 300 items in their outlet store and you can find some great bargains.

When I have had to call Customer Service, they answer the phone without being put on hold. Once an item that I ordered was not available and they called me to let me know and to see if I wanted to order a substitute. They were having a huge discount sale and items were flying off the site like crazy.
    This was an usual occurance as their website is kept up to date for the most part.

If you have a store location near by, you can return any unwanted items there without a hassle. They are as pleasant in the store as they are on the phone. Or send them back with instruactions that come with every order.

I love Coldwater Creek.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I like Coldwater Creek, and try to look through their clearance especially when they have free shipping. I buy duplicates in different sizes whenever they have free shipping though, because their sizing can be tricky. We have a store near us that takes returns, so I buy a couple sizes and return what doesn't fit.

I did have a recent issue with them though...I order some things trhough the outlet, and kept getting e-mails throughout that week of things that were no longer available. So after all the time I took to put my order together, I am only going to be receiving 1 item!!

Anyway, I give them a 4/5 on the speechteachri shopping scale!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thumbs up

I LOVE Coldwater Creek clothes and shopping through SR seems to be working out great with me. I have a local store, so if they don't fit, I can return them easily. So far, that hasn't been necessary. My orders are always accurate and I get great buys through their clearance section. Also, I can find so many more items in my size online than in the store. Best of all, I always get SR credit as soon as the items ship.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I recently ordered a gift card through Coldwatercreek.com. LOVE merchants that you can get credit from when ordering gift cards The credits went into pending withing a few days, and the gift card arrived quickly and packaged so nicely in a gift box! Free shipping for gift cards here too! Will definitely shop with them again!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards