Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of ShoeMall

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of ShoeMall

Have you shopped at ShoeMall? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for ShoeMall at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop ShoeMall at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I used Shoe Mall for the first time and I am very unhappy with them. I ordered tennis shoes in my daughter's usual size and when they came they were too small. When I went to send them back, I noticed on the label it says that you will be charged $ 6.95 for the return. I have never had to pay return fees at any other the other online shoe places (Shoebuy, etc.), so I called their customer service. They wouldn't budge even when I said I wasn't going to use them again if that is their policy. They just said they always charge $ 6.95 for a return. I certainly hope they don't charge me another $ 6.95 to send me the right size! Anyway, I will never use them again! I'll go back to one of the other online shoe places.
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;