Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Best Buy

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Best Buy

Have you shopped at Best Buy? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Best Buy at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Best Buy at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

They have competitive prices and great deals. Also love the order online for in store pick up and get credit. If you have one near by it's definitely a store to consider.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just order a new desk top for my home this week. Our old one was acting up again and it was time to be replace. I found the one I wanted...it was in stock...I ordered it as a pick up at a store near me. Very quickly I received an email stating it was ready for pick up. I was able to get it and set it up first thing that same morning. The experience was wonderful. I will definately be doing that again for our computer and media needs.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thumbs up

I have had 3 or 4 orders from Best Buy with instore pick-up. I have had fast service with credit each time through SR.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Easy website to navigate. I used in-store pickup and really appreciated the time that it saved me (being able to shop at home) while still getting SR credit.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Love the in-store pick up! I don't have to waste time looking for things I know I want to buy and I get SR credit too. If I do order something to be delivered, it's always quick.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use the in-store pickup option all of the time. It saves so much time and the line to pick up is usually shorter than waiting at the cash register. Just beware with video games, twice they have given us the wrong one and we didn't notice while we were picking it up and we had to go back to exchange for the correct item. The one had even been opened before my daughter noticed it was the wrong one and it was exchanged without any problem.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Placed 2 orders with Bestbuy.com. The first was for video games...two were available for free shipping, and the third I had to pick up in store. I love that I can still get SR credits even with in-store pickup. Had no problem with the credits coming through for these.

My second order I used in-store pickup. The credits didn't come through and I had to file a TT. Tricia found the credits and they came through in about a month I think. With the prices they have and the in store pickup and SR credits, I will give them a try again!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I've made purchases at Best Buy in the past and used the in store pick-up option and the SR credit comes through but usually requires a TT to find the credit since the purchase is picked up in store.

Most recently, I made a purchase on 2/26 and another on 3/6. Both used in store pickup and both had to have tickets submitted to find the credit.

The 2/26 purchase got credited but the ticket is still open (ticket #7080).

The 3/6 purchase (ticket #7105) still hasn't shown so I'm still waiting for it to appear. Tricia sent it to the merchant back on 3/16 so I'm hoping that it'll surface soon.