Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Sears.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Sears.com

Have you shopped at Sears.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Sears.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Sears.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

We ordered a $200 lawn edger from Sears on Dec. 16th.
    Still no credit in my account.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I ordered yesterday from Sears.com, I see the credit pending in my account already today and have received notice from them that my order shipped. I'll shop again at Sears.com
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Fast Credited within 24 hrs with hold for 1 month

On 2/24/2010 I ordered a new side by side kenmore refridgerator with water and ice in the door on sale for $704 delivered to store since shipping would have been $65. Total taxes only $758.

Shopping: Order ----- Sears.com 14.10
    Credits 02/24/2010 Credit Hold until 03-24-2010

I am getting my Sunshine Rewards credit. I used my Disney Visa, so I get disney credit, and I also belong to Sears /Kmart frequent buyers club so I get credit with them also.

Love sears and they have best appliances prices around.

You can sign up online at Sears.com for sears frequent buyers club. This is basically just a rewards club like Sunshine Rewards for every purchase at Sears, Kmart, Craftsmen and Land End.

Last edited by RENITA; 03-08-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: changed countdown to Disney