Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Guys!!!

Red face Thanks Guys!!!

Okay, Im not going to go into too much detail, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been going through some Major drama in my "real" life. And you silly gals dont even know how much you all have helped me out by not having to think about it. I have been able to come on these boards, and laugh so hard with you all in the past weeks, that I cannot even thank you enough for cheering me up and helping me forget just for a little while what is going on in reality. Thanks Girls!!
    ,Veronica

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Awwwwww Veronica we love you!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad that you could find a fun home with us! We are definitely "silly." I can't even really explain to people what SR means to me anymore. It's not a job. It's not even my business. It's become like a little world of friends and fun. I'm so thankful for all of you! And the fact that we can help each other out through hard times just makes it all the more special.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sunshine Rewards

Glad SR is brightening your day haha. Seriously though, hugs!
    Sunshine Rewards

What?!!?!?! we are not "real world"
    I know what you mean about making firends here. When I went through an unwanted pregnancy (my husband had had a vasectomy we never checked) and then the miscarriage I went to the disboards and it was so nice to be able to talk to people with a little distance. You can become real friends with people just through the web. I hope we can help you as much as the web can allow. Lots and lots of hugs

Shopping Friday may help!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm glad that you could find a fun home with us! We are definitely "silly." I can't even really explain to people what SR means to me anymore. It's not a job. It's not even my business. It's become like a little world of friends and fun. I'm so thankful for all of you! And the fact that we can help each other out through hard times just makes it all the more special.
    I SO know what you mean! My husband just doesn't "get" why I want to sit at the computer so much just to earn a few cents....even though I've earned WAY more than that. I sometimes feel kind of isolated at home because of my kids and their needs. But I feel like I've made a bunch of new friends and I can still have fun even if I'm "stuck" at home. I'm really thankful for that in my life right now!

So thanks Tricia!!!

And hugs to you Veronica!!!

Hugs to you. It is nice to speak to other people, besides the everyday kids, husband and IN LAWS who live across the street.......... I love this board and you will not catch me posting on other boards. I always said I would never do that. Well look at me now. Everyone here is so nice and friendly... Not judgmental, willing to help and very caring. Did I say I love it here?????
    Just remember that whatever your problem is at this time, it will eventually go away and we will still be here..

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm glad you've found "friends" on here. My bf doesn't understand my constant need to be on here or the Dis either but its nice to come here and hang out with yall when I'm down. I'm still trying to adjust to moving so far away from home and without very many friends and coming here helps.
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad you could find a little here!

I hope that thing get better for you soon.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards