Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thanks Guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    I am going to keep it short, since I don't post a whole lot and none of you know me ( don't want you to think I am a stalker) But, long long story short, I recently found myself having to move in with an elderly relative and become a "caregiver" It is 30 miles from my home, so most of the time, my family sleeps in town, and I do not. I miss my family, my house, my life. But I have internet and therefore I have SR. And despite the fact that I don't post much, you guys are the only thing getting me through it. Thanks
    Welcome to the forum

It's nice to know that there's a fun place with good people that we can escape to, no matter what is going on in our "real" lives!

Big to you for being a caregiver for your elderly relative, I know that's one of the most challenging jobs out there.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I am going to keep it short, since I don't post a whole lot and none of you know me ( don't want you to think I am a stalker) But, long long story short, I recently found myself having to move in with an elderly relative and become a "caregiver" It is 30 miles from my home, so most of the time, my family sleeps in town, and I do not. I miss my family, my house, my life. But I have internet and therefore I have SR. And despite the fact that I don't post much, you guys are the only thing getting me through it. Thanks
    Being a caregiver has to be one of the hardest jobs and I really admire people like you. I am glad you have somewhere to come and escape and feel connected.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Well...why you so quiet then? Jump Right in, and believe me, when you join the conversations it's so much more fun. LOL. Im glad you were able to find a little comfort zone with us here, I know thats exactly what it is for me. At one point we were all new, and now look at us, were a loud, rowdy buncha gals who all come to the same place to have some fun, and earn a little dough while doing so. And if we ever get outta hand, dont worry, either CINDY or JANET will be here to put ya in your place. LOL CIndy will just be straight out with you, and Janet, well you gotta avoid that one, SHE MAKES YOU CLEAN!!! WELCOME!
    Veronica

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Okay, Im not going to go into too much detail, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have been going through some Major drama in my "real" life. And you silly gals dont even know how much you all have helped me out by not having to think about it. I have been able to come on these boards, and laugh so hard with you all in the past weeks, that I cannot even thank you enough for cheering me up and helping me forget just for a little while what is going on in reality. Thanks Girls!!
    ,Veronica
    I know I'm new-ish around here still, but it's a lot of fun being here. I'm sorry that you're going through some not-so-great points, but am glad that we're able to help.

humor and sarcasm is just one of the many services we provide

there really is a great sense of community over here, I'm so glad I found SR
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

This really is a special place. I have been housebound this week after knee surgery. Watching those pennies add up and cruising the forum have kept me sane (well, sort of) .

I haven't really become involved in the conversations, but you have all been very helpful whenever I've had a question, and never fail to make me laugh! (Quite a sarcastic crew!)

Here's some sunshine for you Veronica and sselig2000

No matter how bad things get, they always get better!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

Thanks Everyone. I will pop in the forum more often.
    Sunshine Rewards