Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Guys!!!

Everyone here knows exactly what you mean. We all have those unpleasant things in our lives we like to escape from, and here, well, you not only escape, but you do it with friends. And, it seems our men just don't get it...but then, do we really expect them to, after all, they are just men.
    Hope all goes well, and glad we could be of some comfort in our own little forum way.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

That is exactly what I mean....Thanks girls for all your kind words.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

This board has quickly become an addiction for me. I end up staying up late when I know I need to go to bed but everyone is so nice and funny.

And, it is nice to come somewhere where people understand my excitement over earning $1.65/day. My friends, at work, just nod their heads and try to act like they get it. But, they don't.

And, a big to you and hope life gets a little less dramatic, soon.

I second everything everyone has said here...I can't explain it to anyone either, Tricia! No one totally understands the many facets that SR is to me and how quickly since you've brought this forum that it has become my home-away-from-the-DIS home to me in my time on the computer.

Hugs to you!!! I hope you continue to find your much needed "vacation" from the world!
    Rachel

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Yep! Ditto!

Between this board and a certain thread on the DIS, I feel like I have a really cool bunch of internet friends!

As a matter of fact, a bunch of us on the DIS are having a meet in Toledo, Ohio next month!!

Now on the other hand, isn't it easy to see why 14 y.o. girls are easy prey to preditors!!! Everyone on the computer is so darn nice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Yep! Ditto!

Between this board and a certain thread on the DIS, I feel like I have a really cool bunch of internet friends!

As a matter of fact, a bunch of us on the DIS are having a meet in Toledo, Ohio next month!!

Now on the other hand, isn't it easy to see why 14 y.o. girls are easy prey to preditors!!! Everyone on the computer is so darn nice!!!!
    Okay I have to tell you this is exactly what my husband tells me. I try to talk to him about my friends here and every once in awhile he tells me that you guys may not be real. You could be a preditor. I laugh at him. He doesn't realize how real we can be with each other here. I love this board.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    This board has quickly become an addiction for me. I end up staying up late when I know I need to go to bed but everyone is so nice and funny.
    Yes, I second this! I mean, here I am working on 4 hours of sleeping, finally getting home at 11pm from helping a friend set up for a garage sale & do I get ready for bed? No, first I check to see if anything credited in my SR account & then I come here to see what I missed tonight!

But I do think I have to admit I have "skewed" my view of things differently....for example, since I started doing SR I look at pennies/small change/coinage/etc in a very different way....so different in fact, that all my items I priced for the garage sale (which I stayed up until 130am doing) I had to re-price today!! I mean, what's wrong w/asking for $0.10 for a brand new pair of $28 pants?! I'd be thrilled to get $0.10 in my SR!! But my friend just looked at me like I was crazy! Oh well. It's done.

Thanks for listening & being there for me! I'm glad I've found all of you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Okay I have to tell you this is exactly what my husband tells me. I try to talk to him about my friends here and every once in awhile he tells me that you guys may not be real. You could be a preditor. I laugh at him. He doesn't realize how real we can be with each other here. I love this board.
    Okay, I know I am real. How about the rest of ya'll?

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Okay, I know I am real. How about the rest of ya'll?
    Nope, I'm a stalker. Just a stalker who likes to earn extra $$$ to give to
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Nope, I'm a stalker. Just a stalker who likes to earn extra $$$ to give to
    Darn it!! I'm not the only stalker on here?!

(pinch, pinch...yup...I'm real!!!)
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member