Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Guys!!!

Well, a few of us have been accused of being stalkers!

Yep, it's pretty scary that we know that Tricia's favorite movie is Grease!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Yep! Ditto!

Between this board and a certain thread on the DIS, I feel like I have a really cool bunch of internet friends!

As a matter of fact, a bunch of us on the DIS are having a meet in Toledo, Ohio next month!!

Now on the other hand, isn't it easy to see why 14 y.o. girls are easy prey to preditors!!! Everyone on the computer is so darn nice!!!!
    Wow, your kidding...I live an hour from Toledo. Just a lil south of Defiance. That's too cool, I thought I was the only one from my neck of the woods who knew and understaood SR and DIS!

I agree, this site is great. We all love earning the $ but SR is more than just that!
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

I'm real, very real and the pain in my neck from sleeping wrong proves it! I to am guilty of spending way to much time on SR and the Forum. Who knew that I would be excited over small change. I think it is the thrill of the hunt! I really have to get some work done today, played her way to much yesterday.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Well, a few of us have been accused of being stalkers!

Yep, it's pretty scary that we know that Tricia's favorite movie is Grease!!!
    Oh, my gosh!! Tricia you have so much in common with my DD12. She just discoverd Grease, this past month and watched it something like 17 time in a wk and a half. Her and DD9 have a Grease song to go with every situation and sing the songs ALL the time. They are driving her nuts. Go Greased Lightening!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I love coming here in the morning with my cup of coffee..... and staying until bedtime checking and re-checking! No one but the ones here would understand the thrill of finding a few cents credited in our accounts! There are worse addictions!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Another one here who's DH just does not understand the penny thing. lol
    I take care of my mom who has some serious health problems and can't leave the house without getting a sitter and finding a sitter for an 84 yearold who does not trust anyone is not so easy. My computer is my link to the outside world and all of you! I do get to go to Disney with my kids and grandkids next week!!! I am so looking forward to this vacation!!!!!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    Wow, your kidding...I live an hour from Toledo. Just a lil south of Defiance. That's too cool, I thought I was the only one from my neck of the woods who knew and understaood SR and DIS!
    No, you are not the only one!!! Now, I don't know if these other disers know SR.....we usually just talk about sewing!!

My husband does not understand either. I tell him look honey, I have such and such in my sunshine account. And he's like wow.
    Tonight he comes home and I tell him I won a contest on the internet and I won a $25 gift card and he thinks its a joke. I tell him I am smart enough not to fall for fake stuff and that this is real. He's still like "yeah right". I don't actually have it yet but when I do that'll show him!!!

I am going to keep it short, since I don't post a whole lot and none of you know me ( don't want you to think I am a stalker) But, long long story short, I recently found myself having to move in with an elderly relative and become a "caregiver" It is 30 miles from my home, so most of the time, my family sleeps in town, and I do not. I miss my family, my house, my life. But I have internet and therefore I have SR. And despite the fact that I don't post much, you guys are the only thing getting me through it. Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards