Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of eCost.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of eCost.com

Have you shopped at eCost.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for eCost.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop eCost.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have shopped with eCost twice in the past few weeks. The shipping has been fast. I do have to say that ordering from them has not been easy. Both times I have tried to order online I have received an error message after entering all of my information into the checkout screen and have had to call my order in through their 800 number (and thus have not been able to receive SR credit which is not SR's fault). Overall I am happy but wish they would get their online ordering to properly function.
    Sunshine Rewards

I highly recommend ecost. I placed my order on 3-2, got an email that day that it was shipped, was given a tracking number and recieved credit the next day, Not to mention they have great prices.