Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Zazzle Personalized Gifts

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Zazzle Personalized Gifts

Have you shopped at Zazzle Personalized Gifts? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Zazzle Personalized Gifts at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Zazzle Personalized Gifts at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

In Dec. 2007, DH and I spent a week in WDW for our 10th Anniv. I had special t-shirts from Zazzle made for this occasion. I uploaded the graphics from my computer that I wanted on the shirts. I ordered a long-sleeve fitted tee for me and a pocket tee for DH. I was very pleased with the way they both turned out. The tees didn't shrink at all after washing and drying.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I LOVE Zazzle! In December 2007 I used Zazzle to make birth announcements (folded cards) for my new puppy! I was able to add photos & text on all four areas of the cards. They turned out GREAT! Fabulous quality, fast shipping & very impressive all around! I received MANY compliments on them!

In August 2008 I used Zazzle to make personalized t-shirts. They, too, are GREAT quality & just about my favorite t-shirt right now! Very, very comfy!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I used Zazzle to create special tshirts for our recent vacation. It was so easy to go on their website and pick the shirts I wanted, the graphics, and the lettering style. The shirts were mailed within a few days of ordering and looked great. The only thing I have to say is some of their shirt brands run small so pay attention to the size chart on their website. Otherwise they are a fabulous merchant!
    Sunshine Rewards

It's probably weird to review a merchant you cancel your order with, but here goes. I'd ordered a large order of a style of shirts through Zazzle. The next day. I got an e-mail that the design was cut off (I was using a ready-made design), and asking if I wanted to cancel. As I'd ok'd the design, other companies may have said tough-you-know-what, but the fact that they contacted me says boatloads about them, IMO.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.