Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time for a break!!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by TXMouseChaser View Post
    Oh shopping.. now that is my weakness... Better go hide the credit cards... oh that won't help.. I have the number memorized.. LOL!
    So glad to hear that someone else has their credit card numbers memorized. DH once joked that if I kept up spending so much that he was going to take my cards. He didn't know what to do when I handed them over to him. I told him that I didn't need any of them that I know the numbers. He tried 2 different cards and just shook his head. He said that it is sick that I know our credit card numbers. I told him that I was saving him money because if a card is ever stolen, I did not have to have them registered. I could just call the company and give them the number.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

haha I just have mine saved at all my frequently shopped online sites which is not good for late night drinking. I have drunk shopped a few times and ended up with all kinds of order confirmations the next morning that I didn't remember. Luckily it was all stuff I wanted!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay now I've heard of drunk dialing and more recently drunk texting, but drunk shopping?!?! lol! I love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Has anyone else been scoping out the shopping links to see what you might want to buy if that site is one of the ones for the shopping special???? It's crazy I know but I am just so excited I dont want to have to surf the pages once it starts I wanna clear cookies, jump in and order, and sit back and smile.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Okay now I've heard of drunk dialing and more recently drunk texting, but drunk shopping?!?! lol! I love it!
    Yup. Amazon and Nordstrom were my shopping choices that night.
    Sunshine Rewards