Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Shoebuy.com

I love shopping at shoebuy. I had not heard of them before sunshine, now they are my favorite shoe store. Their policies are the best around Two thumbs up for shoe buy

Sunshine Rewards

Don't use the "Bill Me Later" form of payment. I have used it twice and I have not gotten credit for Sunshine Rewards. I used this form of payment, because it gives you up to 30 days to pay without interest. But like I said, it won't give you credit for using the link through Sunshine Rewards.

I'm not a "shoe person" so I've always overlooked this site. I finally broke down and checked it out and am glad I did! I found a pair of sandal type crocs on sale that I had wanted for our up coming trip. I ordered them, the bonus credit for 1st time buyers credited right away and I just received them today already! Very impressed!!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

The best thing about Shoebuy is that I can buy things there that aren't available up here. They are one of the easiest sites I have found to order from. I try to hit the sales so that the extra costs of shipping aren't a problem.
    Sunshine Rewards