Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Amazon.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Amazon.com

Have you shopped at Amazon.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Amazon.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Amazon.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I check Amazon first for a lot of things, even bigger electronic purchases. Sometimes their prices are lower and can't be beat, throw in free shipping and no sales tax and that makes Amazon one of the best merchants to shop at.
    Sunshine Rewards

While I do not directly get rewards for shopping at Amazon (they do go to SR, though for goodies ), their selection and prices are great. I recently pre-orderd an item and have been constantly getting information on when I will recieve it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Amazon.com is my FAVORITE place to shop online. I may not get personal cash back from SR but their prices make up for it. There selection is HUGE, they have great prices, and they ship fast. I live on the west coast and the majority of online places I order from take at least a week to get here. With amazon.com even with their free shipping it is usually just 3-4 days.

I love that I can put things in my shopping cart and when I come back later they will let me know what has gone up or down in price.
    <Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I am totally sold on Amazon. On Thanksgiving day, I was able to get some key Christmas gifts at prices I would have had to stand in line for on Black Friday! They have my business.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards