Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Newegg.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Newegg.com

Have you shopped at Newegg.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Newegg.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Newegg.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I check here first before I make any computer or electronic like purchase. They have low prices, great customer service and a huge selection. I order from them frequently and never have a problem with my purchases.
    Sunshine Rewards

I found myself in need of a new antivirus program and protection for my computer. I found it for a great price at Newegg.com. I placed the order and before I blinked it was delivered to my doorstep!! The company was really fast and efficient and reasonably priced. I will definitely shop with them again!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love Newegg! I've bought two cameras there-their camera+free memory card promo was the best rate. I've also bought a cord and memory card for my phone, all at great prices and quality. But I think the best story I can tell about NewEgg is the following: on CyberMonday 07, Paypal was offering a % back if you used Paypal to pay at certain merchants, including NewEgg. In the fine print it said it was limited, but a lot of people missed that. NewEgg themselves honored the rebate. Now that's service!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

That is awesome!! Some of these other companies could learn from that because I am certain you will now be a loyal customer!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love NewEgg's prices and service, however getting credits is very hit or miss with them. I placed an order on 9/21 and another one just recently. I have not received credit for either one. The 9/21 purchase I submitted a TT for on 10/19 which was submitted to merchant with no response back from NewEgg.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry you are having issues with them. I just made a purchase from them on Thursday night/Friday morning and it was pending Saturday and has credited to my account already. Hopefully you will have better luck next time.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 10-21-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: taking away quote so that doesn't appear on the review page
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Sorry you are having issues with them. I just made a purchase from them on Thursday night/Friday morning and it was pending Saturday and has credited to my account already. Hopefully you will have better luck next time.
    I've had great luck with Newegg too - haven't missed a single credit and they're in my account super fast.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Love Newegg! I ordered something yesterday and found the package on my doorstep when I came home from work today. Not sure how they do that as I believe they are based in CA and I live in New England. Didn't order any special shipping. Also, my SR credit is also pending in my account. Gotta love it!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards