Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Circuit City

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Circuit City

Have you shopped at Circuit City? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Circuit City at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Circuit City at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We always check Circuit City first, with their low prices and great customer service they're a great choice. We always use in store pick-up and my credit always shows up really fast.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thumbs up

I love, love, love Circuit City. I have bought most of my Wii games and accessories from them. Some of those items are as cheap or cheaper than I can get elsewhere, and if I love the free shipping for orders over $24. If they are out of an item you want, they will e-mail you when it comes back in stock if you want. They also have free in-store pickup if you happen to have a Circuit City near you.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards