Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of figleaves.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of figleaves.com

Have you shopped at figleaves.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for figleaves.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop figleaves.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I will NEVER order from Figleaves.com again. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for a tankini and tried the item on. I noticed that it didn't fit and was difficult to get on so I returned the item for a refund as it was not worth it. I received an email this morning informing me that it had a small spot under the underwire and therefore Figleaves was refusing to refund the item to my account. I was given a choice to have it returned to me or disposed of. I opted to have it returned since I am now stuck with the item but I am extremely disappointed in their customer service and will not shop with them again.

Also, everytime that I have ordered from them in the past I have not received credit without having to file a Trouble Ticket. It is very frustrating to shop with them.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 03-30-2010 at 08:23 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards