Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Woman Within

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Woman Within

Have you shopped at Woman Within? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Woman Within at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Woman Within at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Woman Within is a great company to purchase from. They carry clothing for women sizes 12W-44W. I was very thrilled when I tried a pair of their MainStreet Blues jeans. Most jeans in stores are made for teenagers, with waists below the belly button and tight in the hips. WW jeans have a bit of spandex, and come in several different styles, fabrics and colors. They carry petite, and tall sizes in addtion to their regular woman's sizes.

They ship quickly and Sunshine Rewards usually has great coupons listed for additional discounts. I placed an order on a Wednesday, had the credit pending in my SR account on Sunday and received my order on Thursday.

Returns are easy to make if for any reason you aren't happy with the product or it doesn't fit. WW includes a prepaid UPS return label (currently $6.50 for any size package for drop off....more for UPS to pick up) that will be deducted from your refund.

I have bought knit pants, short, capri's and jeans both denim and twill at Woman Within and have been very happy with them. I can't speak for dresses, coats, tops or other items as I have never bought any of those.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am very pleased with my recent purchase from WomanWithin. They credited quickly and I rec'd my order fast. I am please with the quality of clothes, their sale prices were great.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default 14217

i just purchace something from ww and i didnt know they were listed here. im going to have to pay better attention love to shop there