Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Kohls

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Kohls

Have you shopped at Kohls? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Kohls at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Kohls at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I have to say I love Kohl's merchandise. That being said, I have to say that trying to buy merchandise on their website is the pits!
    I have made several purcahses online from Kohls and this has happened each time so I doubt if I will do it again. They do not let you know when an item is out of stock until you have all but completed the purchase. You have placed items in the cart, designated where each item will be sent, and how the order will be paid, then you hit the submit order button. The next page pops up and says, "item # 123456 is out of stock, you will need to correct the order". So you have to go back into the shopping cart, search for the item by number (not decription) remove it, then start the check out procedure again (where each item is going, how you will pay for it etc) then you hit submit again, only to find out there is a second item out of stock so you go through the whole process again. It took me over 20 minutes to check out with my order from Kohl's today. They were out of 5 of the 15 items I was purchasing. Finally I was trying to buy 3 bathroom rugs of a certain size, they were the last item out of stock, so I went in and tried for two in the larger size, at the last minute I thought maybe they have 1 or 2 of the smaller size so I put one in the cart also, this time the order went through and there was no way to check to see if they had a second one (I should have put 2 in the cart - live and learn !) I will do my Kohl's shopping in store until they can come up with a better system to let you know they are out of merchandise. It wouldn't be a big issue, but it has happened for every Kohl's order (4) I have ever placed with them online.
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 03-11-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I too have had a bad time trying to purchase items through Kohls.com. My patience is much shorter than MdCaterer and I just log off and go into the store.