Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of DeepDiscount.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of DeepDiscount.com

Have you shopped at DeepDiscount.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for DeepDiscount.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop DeepDiscount.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default great shop

hi i have shopped here and they have great deals

I've ordered from Deepdiscount.com many times and have never had a problem! Their November sale is great, and along with their free shipping (which they always have!) it's a deal that can't be beat! My order arrived in about a week, and even the dvd they said was out of stock arrived!! I would definitely recommend them!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered three blurays from deep Discounts. Got a great deal. They came quickly, credited quickly. And a movie was out of stock and it came quicky too!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

I ordered several movies from them on 11/12/08...only 2 have arrived so far. Although 3 movies were backordered, I haven't received the other 2 that were'nt. We'll see today. The deals were really good though, so that is a plus.

I have an update to my order. All of my movies arrived yesterday...including the 3 backordered movies. So, that really didn't take too long at all. Plus, I did get them in time for Christmas!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have had hit or miss experience with this merchant in the past couple of years on Sunshine Rewards. The movies typically arrive within a couple of weeks and the prices are decent but the crediting to Sunshine Rewards has been spotty in my case. Being that they did not even respond back to SR on my last trouble ticket I will be taking my business elsewhere. I am very disappointed in this merchant.
    Sunshine Rewards

DeepDiscount had the items I wanted at a discount, but their service rates a big meh from me. I ordered 3 items on 12/2-by the time the first item shipped on 12/5, books which were in stock were mysteriously backordered. Fortuitously, the books shipped last week, BUT I got the item which shipped on 12/5. I ordered a New York Times travel guide. I got a kiddie board game in the mail on Saturday. While the woman I spoke with was able to help me, I do not think I will order from them going forward. (The correct item arrived 12/22; however, due to the hassle, I am never ordering from them again).
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-22-2009 at 02:10 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.