Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Kodak Gallery

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Kodak Gallery

Have you shopped at Kodak Gallery? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Kodak Gallery at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Kodak Gallery at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

A great place to order prints and photo products. Last year for Christmas I ordered fleece blankets for the grandparents with a picture of the kids on it. I also love the their huge selection of calendars and the options for each calendar. Kodak Gallery is also a great place to look for teacher gifts. They have good prices, coupons and sales and their shipping is reasonably priced also. When ordering I usually have my items even special order (like the fleece blankets) with in a week of placing my order.
    Sunshine Rewards

I found the website slightly slow with ordering and editing...took me longer than some other sites to complete process. However, the processing and shipping was extremely quick and I am pleased with the picture quality. I have received emails from them with coupons for return customers, as well as advice on improving your picture quality/photography skills. I will use Kodak gallery again.
    Last edited by deana; 09-17-2008 at 01:59 PM.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards