Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of TurboTax

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of TurboTax

Have you shopped at TurboTax? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for TurboTax at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop TurboTax at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

This is the third year we have used TurboTax, and I don't think we would go anywhere else! The program takes you through each step of the process, and allows you to enter information, ask questions, and go back to areas that you may have missed previously.
    If you have basic tax needs, doing your own taxes will probably save you money. It doesn't cost you anything to start the process, so you can decide if you want to file through TurboTax, or go see a professional instead.
    The best part? I got cash back through Sunshine rewards!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt