Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MetroUniforms

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of MetroUniforms

Have you shopped at MetroUniforms? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for MetroUniforms at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop MetroUniforms at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I recently placed an order for my scrubs at MetroUniforms. After researching a few different vendors, I decided on them for their prices and selection. I am very pleased with my decisions! The order was delivered in just a few days, well packaged, and the invoice stated the return policy, which was very reasonable. Not knowing how this particular brand might fit, I was nervous about the policy, but they allow returns within a normal time period, with an authorization. I'm so happy I chose MetroUniforms, and I'll be returning for more orders through Sunshine Rewards!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt