Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of FragranceNet.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of FragranceNet.com

Have you shopped at FragranceNet.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for FragranceNet.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop FragranceNet.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I am in no way a writer, but am so pleased with Fragrancenet.com I just had to write a few words. Not only do they have great prices, they offer us Sunshiners 7% back and they have free fast shipping (with purchases over $75). On Monday 12/15 I ordered Diesel 2.5 for men ($58.19) and 1 Oz HARAJUKU LOVERS BABY EDT SPRAY 1 OZ. ($44.19), SR even had a 10% code off. My total with free shipping was $92.15.

At the mall this would have cost me $118.95. A difference of $26.80, throw in the $6.45 cashback on SR, I saved a total of $33.25.

As if this weren't enough, on Tuesday 12/16 I received an email notifying me of shipment. Imagine my suprise to find my package at home on 12/17 and see my credit on SR on 12/18. I will definitely be using and recommending Fragrancenet.com
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered from fragrance.net for the first time December 08 and was extremely pleased in every way! The 2 men's colognes that I ordered were significantly less than in the stores where I had checked prices. SR offered a 10% off coupon, along with free shipping on purchases over $70.00. Needless to say I was thrilled with my purchase, very fast shipping and cash back from SR! This is an awesome merchant that I would highly recommend ordering from!