Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of eBay

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of eBay

Have you shopped at eBay? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for eBay at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop eBay at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I order from Ebay on a fairly regular basis. I always shop through SR for the extra credit. I have never had an issue shopping through ebay. I have only had very pleasant experiences with the sellers. Some of the items I have ordered are: Disney pins, a Disney photo album, girls clothing, toys, speakers for the computer, jewelery, and watches. I have ordered other items too. The credit always came through, and the items have always been delivered in a timely matter, even though they are from different sellers. This is a place that I will continue to shop through. There is everything you could possibly want, new and used, on ebay!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

ebay is one of my favorite SR merchants! It's my "go to" site for many things including new and used. If you can't find an item anyplace else, chances are you will on ebay. Diverse sellers and items makes it a fun place to shop and quick SR credits makes it even better!

I have to say I LOVE eBay and shopping there through SR!! I am an eBay addict. I usually start there for almost anything I need. I can go through SR and log in for the day. I have always had my purchases credit. It does not matter if I bought within 5 minutes of logging on or 5 hours!!! I have purchased everything for Disney Pins to karate equipment and never had a problem. You have to be smart and careful and watch the shipping charges and seller feedback but eBay is an awesome shopping site.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

What do you want to buy??? Check out ebay, they most likely have it.

I have quite a Disney collection, including figurines, pins and art work. Much of it I bought on ebay. I have always had my purchases credit on SR. If you are a SuperMember you get increased credits for purchases over $100.

It is important to research what you are looking for. Be a smart buyer.

1. Check closed auctions to see what others have sold for.
    2. Check shipping & handling fees charged and see if insurance is included.
    3. Check a sellers feedback and also the feedback the seller has left for other buyers.
    4. Look at all the pictures and carefully read the description.
    5. Ask questions of the seller. Don't assume something is included just because it should be.
    6. If it seems to good to be true.....it most likely is.

As of October 1, 2008 the only payment form allowed on ebay will be through credit cards.

Have fun with ebay, it's a great resource.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I shop through ebay on Sunshine every single chance I get. It is great to know that with their ever raising fees that someplace I can get cash back. It has become a habit for me that I love doing.

Have been an ebay user for over 7 years and it is nice to get credit from ordering from them. Have had no issues with my orders or credits.

Sunshine Rewards

I just wanted to post that I've gotten credit for items bought with an eBay giftcard, as well as items which earn eBay Bucks.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of getting Sunshine Rewards from eBay. Of the three purchases I've made via the SR link, I've had to file trouble tickets for two of them. I was lucky and got credited for the first ticket but the second ticket came back today that eBay did not credit SR for the sale so I'm out of luck. Granted it was only going to net me a dime, I just don't seem to have any luck with them.

I love Ebay! If I cant find it here in town or at a price I am willing to pay, I head on over. Have had no problems with shipping but I do agree with ~Kathie, you do need to do a little research to make sure you are getting the best deals.