Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of My Wines Direct

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of My Wines Direct

Have you shopped at My Wines Direct? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for My Wines Direct at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop My Wines Direct at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I shopped through My Wines Direct to send a gift to some friends in Florida. There is ALWAYS free shipping and they have great gift packs! Prices are very reasonable too! Our friends were so thrilled with the wines they received you can't believe! Fast shipping, courteous and responsive customer service and my SR credits came through within the 10 day period! The SR cash back can't be beat either! AND just for my purchase, they sent me a $15 gift card (no minimum purchase) and my friends said they received a $20 gift card with their package! Great merchant! Check to make sure they can deliver wine to your state...different states have different regulations (we can't have alcohol delivered in my state...boo but I will definitely be using my wines direct for gifts to other states!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards