Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Travelocity

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Travelocity

Have you shopped at Travelocity? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Travelocity at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Travelocity at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I have made hotel and airline reservations through Travelocity several times over the years and never had a problem. I purchased airline tickets with Travelocity in July for our Orlando vacation and somehow the travel insurance was added to my total (I clicked it to see the information, but clicked off before I paid), but it still was charged to my credit card, luckily I noticed and contacted customer service immediately and it was refunded to my card without any hassle.

I will actually probably not use Travelocity again to purchase plane tickets because their price match gurarantee is only good for 24 hours after you purchase the tickets vs. Orbitz who guarantees the price until the actual trip. I purchased at Travelocity because it was the best price that day and didn't think about the big picture. Now my tickets have dropped in price by $70/ticket and would save me $280 if I had purchased at Orbitz. This is a definite negative for purchasing airline tickets at Travelocity.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I purchased airline tickets through Travelocity. Within 1 day I received credit! The tickets were very inexpensive and I am very happy with my purchase. I will definitley consider using them again for future purchases.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not going to lie-I booked my hotel through Travelocity for the cashback. However, after an underwhelming experience regarding parking at my hotel (Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA, FWIW)-despite registering my car, and getting a hang tag, there were no parking spots in either of my hotel's lots. In calling the front desk, I was told to park on the street or the common. I found a parking spot, but given it involved a bit of a walk, I double-checked that was my only option with the desk. I checked out the hotel's website, and it indicated that during busy times, staff may direct guests to a parking garage. As this was not offered to me, I stewed a bit, and the suddenly remembered the roaming gnome and his guarantee. I called Travelocity. The person who took my call was awesome-I was on hold for 10 minutes, but was connected to the hotel manager, who saw to it I got a spot in the parking lot ASAP. Based upon this experience. I would definitely recommend Travelocity based on this experience, especially for boutique hotels.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.