Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Home Decorators Collection

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Home Decorators Collection

Have you shopped at Home Decorators Collection? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Home Decorators Collection at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Home Decorators Collection at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I love Home Decorators Collection. They have a wide variety of furniture items as well as lamps, rugs and home decor. I have ordered from them several times and the quality of the furniture is great. The furniture items come in a kit that have to be assembled.

I recently ordered a shoe cabinet through the SR link. It was in stock and I received it in about 10 days. When I opened the box a couple of the pieces were damaged. I called customer service and they gave me the option of
    1) returning the entire box for replacement,
    2) returning it all for a refund or
    3) they would send me the parts that needed to be replaced that would arrive in less than 10 days

I opted to receive the parts which arrived in 8 days. The customer service rep was pleasant and great to work with. It credited to my SR account quickly.

Check them out if you are looking for accent pieces or rugs, stained glass lamps or windows and lamps. They also sell Art (Art Select Section) but it is excluded from SR credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards