Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Choice Hotels

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Choice Hotels

Have you shopped at Choice Hotels? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Choice Hotels at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Choice Hotels at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

When my husband travels in-state for work, he usually stays at one of the Choice Hotels. Having recently joined SR, I told him he had to make his ressies himself through my account at home from now on

He made his res. and his stay was fine. The process through SR was perfect...no problems. You have to wait until your res. has been fulfilled before they'll distribute your credits. I actually thought they hadn't done so, but when Angie checked for me, it turns out that they HAD credited my account (about 10 days after the res. was fulfilled), it just showed up on a diff. earlier page of my account for the date of the actual reservation. I had been looking for it to show up on my most recent page. I'm new...I'll learn to look for these things eventually

Anyway, Choice Hotels was wonderful...definitely recommend booking them through SR!!!