Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of BookCloseouts.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of BookCloseouts.com

Have you shopped at BookCloseouts.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for BookCloseouts.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop BookCloseouts.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

has anyone shopped bookcloseouts. I just placed an order and they put two charges on my CC that are pending for two different amounts. Will one of these fall off does anyone know?
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple6 View Post
    has anyone shopped bookcloseouts. I just placed an order and they put two charges on my CC that are pending for two different amounts. Will one of these fall off does anyone know?
    Yes and yes. I just placed another order with them (3rd) and had 2 different authorizations but only one charge show up.
    They ship really fast and have great prices!
    Sunshine Rewards

oh thank goodness. This was my first time and I was worried reading all about the fraud and credit cards. Thanks for letting me know
    Sunshine Rewards

I have placed 4 orders from them and the only time they charged my CC 2X was when one of the books was backordered. I use AMEX so maybe I just never saw the pending charges on my account??? They don't normally post holds.

The books were terrific, and the shipping was quick.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I have managed to find a couple of older books that I wasn't able to find locally here. Shipping was reasonable both in time and cost.
    Sunshine Rewards