Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Go Card USA & Smart Destinations

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Go Card USA & Smart Destinations

Have you shopped at Go Card USA & Smart Destinations? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Go Card USA & Smart Destinations at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Go Card USA & Smart Destinations at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Shipped quickly

Although I won't know until March how easy it is to use the card, I was definitely suprised at how fast I received the cards especially snce I ordered at the end of Thanksgiving weekend.

We purchased 3 location cards for our upcoming trip in March.

One thing I noticed comparing the actual prices of options in this book, even with the sale price, the card is not a good financial decision if you are only going to the least expensive options. Because we got a great sale price, and we want to do the hop on/hop off tour which is one of the more expensive options, we will definitely save at least some money with the card.

I will update or post again in March once we see how easy or difficult it is to use the card.

I have used the Go Card in San Diego. We were going for a week and carefully planned out in advance which attractions we would visit, and how much they would cost to make sure that we were getting a good deal.

The card was VERY easy to use - we would just hand them in at ticket windows, they would swipe them through a machine, and hand them back to us along with our tickets.

I look forward to future trips where I'm able to take advantage again!

Default Just back

Hi! We used our passes this past weekend in NYC. We only saved a little money by having them, but the convenience was great. Especially getting to skip the long line at the Top of the Rock.

One down side was the CitySights hop-on hop-off bus tour. I read some bad reviews before the trip, and we did experience some of the same issues. There were many other tour options that may have been better, but since we had our passes pre-purchased, we were tied into this company.

We had to wait while several full buses passed us at the beginning of the tour. Then, part of the way through the tour, they told us our bus would not be continuing, but that we could probably get onto the bus that had stopped just in front of us. Not everyone was able to get on, but we did. Although our first guide was great, the second one was awful. Because it was difficult to catch buses, we didn't want to take the chance of getting off and having to wait forever for another bus.

The first guide gave a short speach about being service workers and that they very much appreciated tips. The second guide spent a long time repeating how important tips were and how if we only gave $1 he had to split that with the driver so they each only got 50 cents, and went on and on. This was the only time on the tour that he spoke slowly and clearly enough for us to understand what he was saying.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Ann