Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Kmart

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Kmart

Have you shopped at Kmart? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Kmart at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Kmart at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I recently made my first order on Kmart.com. While what I ordered was at a great price (I even got a discount for using my Sears card), it shipped quickly, I love that they have a 90 day return policy; my order did not credit; however, I was able to successfully file a TT even sans a confirm e-mail.
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-14-2009 at 12:09 PM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I had such a problem with my last order from Kmart, that I will never order online again from them.
    I ordered a headset. 2 weeks later it still had not shipped. I called and canceled the order, and ordered a headset through a different site.
    One week later the headset shipped. I wasn't happy, but I figured I would just hang on to it, for the next time I needed one.
    Another week later earbuds arrived, not a headset.
    It would have cost me money to ship it back.
    I returned it to my local kmart. First the cashier gave me a hard time, saying They would refund my money, but not the shipping charges,
    when I got my refund,I got cash instead of a credit to my credit card. "That is the way the register is set up" said the cashier,,,,she would not even listen to me when I asked for the credit to return to my credit card.
    Kmart has lost this customer. They have gone downhill.