Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Playful Plush Toys

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Playful Plush Toys

Have you shopped at Playful Plush Toys? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Playful Plush Toys at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Playful Plush Toys at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I was holding out on reviewing this merchant until I had some resolution with a problem, but it seems they aren't going to resolve it at all........
    I had made a couple previous purchases from playfulplushtoys with no problem - they had very good prices (I was buying webkinz), fast shipping and I received my SR credit promptly. Then I placed an order on 7/7/08 - my credit card was charged the next day, I received my SR credit, but I have never received my merchandise. I have tried numerous times to contact them and have never received a response. I have even reported them to the BBB and have not received a response as of yet (it has been a month). According to the site my order is still "pending", even though they no longer even carry webkinz on their site. So needless to say, I would NOT recommend this site. Their customer service has been horrible - actually non-existent. Buyer definitely BEWARE!!!!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Just an update......the BBB actually had to close my file because the company refused to acknowledge the 2 contacts that BBB made. But it will remain on Playful Plush Toys "account" on the BBB website that they did not come through. On a brighter note, we called our credit card company to see if there was anything they could do, and they credited us back the $26 that I had charged So now I am out the $25 that I had as credit on their website, but at least I got something back!! I just can't believe the total lack of communication.........
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards