Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Think Geek

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Think Geek

Have you shopped at Think Geek? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Think Geek at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Think Geek at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I love Think Geek-I originally ordered from them because they were the only SR merchant who sold the Gorillapod; however, I have made purchases since then and am impressed. Their products are high-quality, the shipping is reasonable for how fast it is, and the SR credit is fast. They also have Geek points, which can be redeemed for quiky extras on your order. If you're looking for an offbeat gift, check out ThinkGeek!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

ThinkGeek is the PERFECT place to shop for my husband. He is the epitome of Geek, and I can find oodles of fun gift ideas for him, and I can be reasonably sure that he will really like them! I just bought his christmas gift today, and the prices were great, shipping was fine, especially being so close to Christmas. Plus I get SR rewards! Woot!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt