Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Avanquest Software

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Avanquest Software

Have you shopped at Avanquest Software? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Avanquest Software at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Avanquest Software at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Default Never again!

I ordered a game on April 18, 2008 through SR which I never received. I called in the middle of May and customer service told me it was shipped, must be lost in the mail.....they would send out a new one.

By June 3, 2008, still no game.....called again. The new game was never sent out. CS agent canceled first order and reordered to be delivered in 14 days. She was pleasant and helpful.

Never received that order either. Called end of June asking for a refund. I was told the game was on back order and they couldn't refund me because I never paid for the order since it was canceled.

I was told that I had to fax a copy of my CC statement and they would mail me a check in 8-10 weeks. The customer service person I dealt with this time was the rudest person I have ever dealt with in my life and I deal with the public for a living. No supervisor was available when I asked to speak to one.

I faxed in the information and 2 weeks later received the game. The game has terrible graphics and looks like it was a game from the 1980's. Needless to say....no refund.

The company sent me an email survey about their customer service. I made sure to give all the details and included my phone number in case they wanted to call me. You guessed it.......no phone call or email.

This company has poor communication, customer service was non existent, product was a waste of money.

ETA: another SR member and i were in close communication as she ordered the same game as I did. She finally received hers in June as well after many contacts with the company.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I placed an order on August 5th for two disks for my daughter. I was charged on my credit card and received my SR credit no problem. What was the problem is I never got my order!

There is no information on the website regarding the status of the order. I sent an email in the beginning of September and told me there was a backorder. I sent an email at the beginning of October and STILL a backorder with no date in sight.

How do you have items on your website if you have no idea when the item will be in??

I have asked for a refund and I am now waiting on that.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I ordered software a few months ago - Scrapbook Factory Deluxe after many rave reviews on the SR forums. The checkout process and coupon codes worked without error during my process and I received a confirmation email within minutes. I received credit for my software in my SR account within a few days of ordering and received my software 2 days after ordering as the software was shipped FedEx. My only suggestion is for the company to use shipping confirmation emails because I had no idea what to be on the lookout for shipping wise. Otherwise I had no major issues and no reason to contact the company for support with my order. The software is fairly easy to use so I am overall happy with the product and the experience.
    Sunshine Rewards