Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Hotels.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Hotels.com

Have you shopped at Hotels.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Hotels.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Hotels.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I had an occasion to shop through Hotels.com. I found that they had a very competetive (actually the lowest) price on the 2 hotel rooms I was booking. We were traveling with a group so it was not a hotel I would normally choose. When we checked in rather late the one room was not clean. The young girl at the counter who was very new finally found me another room. I had to sign for it, so the next morning I went to the front desk to see if I had paid for three rooms instead of two and the manager told me he had already taken my room off the bill completely. He also said that since I had booked through Hotels.com I would need to call them directly and tell them that one room was refunded and they would call and confirm with him and issue a credit. I had to call my credit card company to get the correct number to call to get Hotels.com (because I could not get a live person to speak with using the number on the reservation). Once I called them they were very polite, they called and confirmed the information while I was on the line and within a few days a credit posted to my card! All in all I was pleased with their service and handling of my reservation.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love using hotels.com and I love getting cash back for my stays as well. It has been a real incentive using Hotels.com knowing that I get something extra when I get home. The only complaint I have is that I do have to wait quite a long time for credits from them most of the time. I think that they would get more business if they were more on their A game with this.

I recently booked through Hotels.com because they had a great hotel at a great rate. I found them easy to deal with (enroute it became apparent that either member of our party might reach the hotel first, but with a quick call to Hotels.com's toll free number and they'd faxed the info straight to the hotel. I would; however, note that although we'd booked two beds through Hotels.com, we got a king bed (the desk staff said as it was through Hotels.com, there were no guarantees of our request. We got a free rollaway though, so I considered the matter closed and I did not follow up with Hotels.com. Even better, we check out of our hotel Saturday (Labor day weekend!) and the credit is pending today!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My husband has been doing business travel, and his company's travel agency has already made some strange choices, so we got permission for me to book his hotels. I booked recent foreign travel through hotels.com. Not only did we get a *great* rate, and the two hotels on this trip have been great (though one did not include some pertinent information on their site nor on hotels.com), but the first credit has already started pending.

I booked only a week before he left, and his stay at the first hotel ended two days ago; it started pending 15 days after I booked that hotel.

With the second hotel (where he still is as I type), he was checking in very late, and all it took was a quick email with his name for them to note his account!

Good experiences!

Wanted to add...our experiences with hotels.com continue to be excellent. Credits start to hold just a few days after checking out, and we haven't missed a credit yet. The hotels have been great, the rates have been very good, and there have been no problems at all.
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 05-04-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: adding more good thoughts
    Sunshine Rewards